Last updated: October 8, 2023
EO Design Group, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates this website (the "Website"). We are a Digital Design and Application Studio based in New York, with operations in California and Maryland.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data. We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website. This may include, but is not limited to, personal data such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information that can be used to identify you.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security of Data
We are committed to protecting your personal information and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Data Transfers
Links to Other Sites
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Legal Basis for Processing (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. You have the right to:
- Access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- Rectify any inaccuracies in your information
- Object to our processing of your personal data
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- Request that we transfer your data to another organization or directly to you (data portability)
- Withdraw your consent at any time
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you have specific rights regarding your personal information under the CCPA. These include the right to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about you
- Know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
- Say no to the sale of personal information
- Access your personal information
- Request that a business delete any personal information about you
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your CCPA rights
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 866.913.7099